Monday 15 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and One

I had a nice quiet day.

Because it is an everybody is busy day. 

Zita and I went for a very long walk in the very cold. Then she went to the rascal ladies office.

Craig and I had toasty bagels for our breakfast. 

Then I had a nice nap. Craig was reading stories for our nice Queen.

When cousin Orlaith was all wide awake I minded her. She always has Irish tea too. Ha. 

Then I had another nice nap. Ha. Good for me.

Everybody was here until late last night. In the basement. So they could play Emmet’s dragon game. 

With my friend Emmet on the big television. Ha. 

They had their very tasty dinner downstairs in the basement too. 

Craig and Zita and I had chips. And watched the detective with the ghosts. Until it was all finished. 

The ghosts were not so scary. 

Then it was too late for Craig’s squeaky clean bath.

So we went to bed instead. Ha. 

Craig and I had a very fat peanut butter sandwiche with the tasty jam for our lunchtime. Ha. That is good.

I took cousin Orlaith for a nice walk this afternoon. 

Before it got way too cold. I had to wear my green shoes again. Oh well. 

We did not see anybody interesting. Oh well. 

We used to go for our nice walks with my friend Jamie. 

But he had to go all the way to heaven to keep our friend Zorro company. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. But not with my friend Emmet. 

I think he is busy talking like a way way old Irish person. Oh well. 

Cousin Orlaith squished her toe. But we do not have to chop it off. That is good.

My toe got all chopped off. I did not like it so much. Even when I got lots of treats. 

Craig said Orlaith could have some of his Merry Christmas time special chocolate. As a treat. 

But she only wanted Irish tea. Oh well. 

We had a breakfast for dinnertime tonight. Ha. 

Then we watched new detectives. In the den. With chips too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment