Thursday 4 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety

Zita and I got up very early this morning.

Because today is cousin Orlaith’s important meeting with the beautiful horses policemen. 

It was a wear your very nice clothes meeting. Oh dear. 

I do not have so many beautiful clothes. 

Just my own keep me dry coat from way far away Dublin. And my silly green shoes. Too bad for me.

My friend Emmet has beautiful blue all grown up shoes. And nice socks too. 

My friend Niamh has so many beautiful clothes she has to have two bedrooms. Ha.

Zita has important meetings clothes. And beautiful shoes. 

Craig just has comfy cosy clothes. Our nice Queen does not mind. 

Because she lives in way far away and cannot see him. Ha. That is good. 

Zita drove Orlaith to her meeting. So she would not be late at all. 

But they went to the wrong building. They had to go to another far away building. Oh dear.

They were still not late. Zita told us. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and I had two croissants for our breakfast. He was all fast awake early too. 

Niamh thought she had a meeting. But she did not. So she went back to fast asleep. Me too. 

On my comfy duvet on the big comfy bed. 

BloggerImage

Emmet is going to have a giant snowstorm. In far away Antigonish. Today. Oh dear. 

He should just stay in his little apartment. And drink lots of Irish tea. 

His new university was all closed up today. Because of the too much snow.

BloggerImage

He has a watching window too. But it is not so big. 

Now he can watch all the cars get stuck in the snow too. Ha. That is good. 

The giant take the noisy snow away machines came to my other street today. 

I do not like them so much. They are way too noisy. 

Orlaith came to watch them with me.

Because they do not have giant noisy machines like this in way far away Galway. 

Because they do not have lots of snow there. It is known. 

Zita and I did not go for our dinnertime walk today. Because of the too cold windy snow. That is good. 

I do not like the too much cold. Either does Zita. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night we watched more detectives. But we did not have chips. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Then Craig had to have his squeaky clean bath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment