Wednesday 24 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ten

I had a very nice quiet day. 

Because today is everybody’s do not go to work day. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I went for our nice walk when Craig was still all fast asleep. 

We walked with Professor Jill and the little dog. Ha. It is a very little dog. Oh well.

When we got home Mister Lyndon came to my house.

Because he could not get into his own house. 

Because he left his key in his brand new car. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

But Zita found another one. In the very messy kitchen drawer. Ha. That is good. 

Then we talked to Doctor Tanya in far away Halifax. 

It is her Sing Happy Birthday song day. Ha. That is good. 

I even sang too. I like the Sing Happy Birthday day song. Ha. Good for me. 

She said maybe they could come to my house for a tasty lunch with her nice mother. 

When she is here visiting. Ha. 

Then Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to look at new floors for the basement. In a just for floors store. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig. Good for me. 

Our friend Richard’s red fast car is all squished up. Maybe forever. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

A silly not so good at jumping deer hit the red fast car. In the middle of nowhere. 

And both got squished. Oh dear. Too bad for  them. 

Richard was not even hurt. Just way surprised. That is good. 

The too much jumping deer went to heaven. Right there. In the middle of nowhere.

I do not know if nice cars go to heaven. Maybe. 

Uncle Bill has a flying motorcycle in heaven. With an extra right beside you seat. 

It is just for his friends. Like Miss Maggie or my my friends Jamie and Zorro. Ha. That is good. 

They will mind him. They are good minders. Just like me. Ha. Good for us. 

Everybody came to my house for a dinnertime play the Dragons game. 

With Emmet on the big television. From far away Antigonish. That is silly. Oh well. 

I minded everyone. In the basement. Good for me. I got treats. 

Then I came upstairs to guard Craig and Zita. It is not so noisy upstairs. Ha. 

We watched the from way far away England detectives last night. 

We had chips too. That is good. 

Maybe we will have chips tonight too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment