Thursday 11 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Seven

Zita and I only went for a little walk this morning.

Because of the all night freeze on everything rain. 

Everything was as slippy as can be. I even fell down. Only one time. 

But I did not hurt myself this time. That is good. 

Zita did not fall at all. That is good. 

After Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had some very little toasts.

Because we ate all the good for toasts bread. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

I had a very quiet day. It is an everybody is very busy day.

Craig took Niamh to her not way far away important meeting. 

And Orlaith was writing her big story for her way far away university.

So I had a nice nap. 

Craig and I could not play catch the ball today. 

Because of the way too slippy ice in my side yard. Too bad for me. 

Craig took Niamh to her job at the Centre Building then he took Orlaith to the tasty bread store. Ha. That is good.

When Craig was home we had brand new toasts. 

Because we had brand new for toasts bread. And we had delicious jam too. Ha. That is good.

I got some too. Ha.

Last night Niamh made a special dinner from a way way far away place. With flat peas. 

I helped. Zita too. 

BloggerImage

I was a big help. 

And then my friend Emmet came to dinner with us. From far away Antigonish. 

On Zita’s fast computer. 

On the dining room table. That is good.

Then Niamh and Orlaith went to a late at night movie. Up on the busy street. 

Craig and Zita and I only watched a little television program. 

Because it was very late. Then we went to bed. 

We did go for a walk before dinnertime.

Because of the freezie rain everywhere. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch some new stories tonight on the brand new television. 

In our den with the comfy rug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment