Friday 5 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety One

It is a way too cold day outside today. Again.

So Zita drove Niamh to the Centre Building. For her before university starts job.

Then Craig and Zita and Orlaith and me had lots and lots of very little toasts. With the very tasty jam. Ha. Good for us.

Then I took cousin Orlaith for a little nice walk. We had our keep you warm coats on. 

We did not go too far. Cousin Orlaith does not know all about the way too cold like I do. Ha. 

So we came back to the comfy warm house. I did not let her get all lost. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita got doctor Susan’s nearly a truck. 

Zita and Orlaith put the little refrigerator and the make cold water machine inside. 

Then they took it to the rascal ladies office. Ha.

I could not help. Oh dear too bad for me. 

The giant wind took Doctor Tanya’s outside dinning room table away. Now nobody knows where it is. Oh dear. 

And it was way too windy in far away Antigonish too. 

So Emmet’s next university is closed all up. 

So nobody will be blown all away forever. Like Doctor Tanya’s table. Oh dear. 

Emmet is not so heavy. He should stay inside his little apartment and read his interesting books. 

BloggerImage

 And drink Irish tea. And have nice naps. Just like me. Ha.

If he went outside maybe he would just fly away in the too much wind. Oh dear. 

Craig and I did not go outside to play catch the ball. Because of the way too cold. 

The go fast chair does not like the way too cold either.

So we had toasty croissants with more butter instead. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

Croissants are my favourite. And green beans. And cheese. And lettuce. Ha. 

This afternoon Craig was a Viking again. I guarded him. Vikings always need fierce guarder dogs.

Because of the giant whales. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I minded cousin Orlaith.

BloggerImage

I am a very good minder dog.

I did not go for our before dinnertime walk. 

Because of the way too cold. 

If you just go out in the too cold all the time you will get too cold and have to go to see your doctor. Oh dear.

I do not like to go to see the doctor. 

Sometimes you have to stay there. And cannot even go home and sleep in your own comfy bed. Oh dear. 

That is not so nice. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment