Wednesday 31 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seventeen

I had a very busy day.

Zita and I had to get up very very early today. Even before our nice walk. 

Because today cousin Orlaith went to the famous policemen’s giant building. Way early in the morning. 

To see all about her new nearly a job. 

Now she has her own little office with her own special computers. Ha. That is good. 

But it is very very messy. So she has to make it all neat and tidy. Ha. Good for her.

At the giant building they have buffalo pictures on everything. 

BloggerImage

That is good. I like the buffalos. They are very big. 

And they aways chase away the nasty wolves. With their sharp horns. Or squish them with their big feet. Ha.

But they are a bit smelly. Oh well. 

Today is Zita’s do not go to work day. But she has to go to work all day. And tonight too. 

Because they are having a giant cheese party for all the rascal ladies. And lots of other people too.

It is wear your beautiful shoes party. Ha.

I cannot go. I do not have any beautiful shoes. 

I only have my green keep my feet dry shoes. They are not so beautiful. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

I will just stay here and guard everybody. 

Miss Rima came to my house to make a tasty lunch and to read books for the nice university. With Niamh. 

Before they went to their what the Centre Building.

Cousin Orlaith and I did not go for a before dinnertime walk. It was snowing all over. All afternoon. 

So we stayed at home and looked out the watching window instead. 

Niamh and all her friends are going come here to play the dragons game tonight. With Emmet. 

They will see him on the old big television. In the basement. 

Maybe we will have a party. Parties are my favourite. 

I did not watch the detectives last night. 

I just had a long nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment