Wednesday 17 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Three

It is our nobody has to go to work day. Ha.

So everybody had a little sleep in. Me two.

Then Craig and Zita and I had fat toasts. Altogether. In the living room. Ha. That is good.

Zita talked to her father and mother today. In way far away Dublin. 

They told Zita that they even had snow there too. Last night. Oh dear. But it is all gone now. 

Then Niamh and cousin Orlaith were wide awake. Ha. That is good. I minded them.

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. We went to the hardware store. To get things. I got a treat. 

I always get treats at that store. Ha. Good for me. 

It is not way too cold outside today. 

Last night Niamh did not have her dinner with us. She was still fast asleep. 

Because of the nasty headache. I went downstairs to mind her. 

Because it is my own job. To mind my family. 

Then she came upstairs. To watch the detectives from way far away Wales. 

With Craig and Zita and Orlaith and me in the den. Altogether. That is good. 

I like it when everybody is altogether. For me to guard. 

Except my friend Emmet is not here. He is in far away Antigonish. Still. Too bad for me. 

There were no fierce dragons in the detective program. Just a sad policeman. Oh well. 

We watched it until very late. Niamh even had toasty bagels. In the den. I did not get any. 

Because she was very hungry. Oh well. I found popcorn all over. Ha. That is good. 

I went going to the make me beautiful store this afternoon. It was a surprise. 

Because I am too furry. And my tummy gets all soggy with the nasty salt. That is not so nice. 

So Zita and I went to the make me beautiful store. In the go fast car. 

So I would not be a soggy dog when we got there. Ha. Good for us. 

They did not take away all my fur. Only the too much fur. Ha. That is good. 

Because it is still the way too cold wintertime. 

Zita did not want me to get all frozen up. Like the black go fast car. I would not like that. 

Then the nice man in the noisy big truck would have to come and unfreeze me. Ha. 

I would not like that either. Oh well.

When I came home. I was all as fluffy as could be. 

BloggerImage

And I smelled as beautiful as a flower. And I had a lovely ribbon too. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh and Orlaith laughed at me. Because they did not smell as beautiful as I did. Ha. Too bad for them. 

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight. Only Craig and Zita and me. 

Because everybody was downstairs playing the dragon game. With Emmet. That is good.

Then Zita had to talk to all the rascal ladies. On the telephone. For a long time. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment