Wednesday 15 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Four

We had lots and lots of way too much snow all last night. That is not right.

Now there is more too much snow everywhere. Oh dear.  

It is a windy push the snow all around day. Oh dear. I do not like that kind of day. 

Zita and I went for a only little nice walk. 

Because of the too much snow. And the wind too. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to both his universities. 

He is staying at his nice university until our dinnertime. To look at his very very old book. Again. 

Emmet did not have to go to his all about the old beer class tonight 

Because his nice professor said there was too much nasty snow.

It was busy day for everybody.  

Craig and I had fat toasty muffins for our breakfast. Just Craig and I. 

Because everybody else was gone. Oh well.

Then Craig's mother had to the nasty food hospital again. 

Because of her sore leg again. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

Zita came home from her own door office and went to the nasty food hospital. After lunchtime.

To talk to the nice doctor. Because Craig's mother does not remember everything all the time. Oh dear. 

I never forget. Ha. Good for me.

Sometimes Craig forgets my dinnertime. And I have to remind him. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita stayed there until late. So Craig had to make the tasty dinner. I helped. 

We chopped up lots of potatoes. For the big noisy water pot. Ha. 

To make the for shepherds not really a pie. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night everybody went to our park. In the windy snow. To say goodbye to Miss Maggie. 

BloggerImage

They even played music. And Miss Ginny had a poem. Just made for Miss Maggie. That is nice.

BloggerImage

Miss Maggie loved the park. There are lots of nice parks in Heaven. 

Maybe even just like our beautiful park. With a pond for all my friends the ducks too. Maybe.

Craig could not go.

Because the go fast chair would just get all stuck forever. In the too much snow. 

And then he could not come home to our comfy house. Oh dear. 

So I had to stay here and guard him. 

When Zita was home we watched the detectives on the television in the den. 

Zita brought in my own comfy bed. Ha. That is nice. 

No tasty chips fell on to the floor. Oh well too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment