Friday 24 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Five

Today is Craig's drive everybody everywhere day. 

But he did not even get up so early today.

Because it is still the university holiday time. Ha.

So everybody had a little sleep in. Except Zita.

Because there is even more work to do today. At the rascal ladies office.

After our nice walk Zita did not even have time to have toasts with me. Or Craig. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had his too much coffee all by ourselves. And then we had a toasty croissant too. Ha. 

I really like croissants. 

Zita is only supposed to work some days. But she works everyday. That is not right.

Niamh is very busy writing her new story. All about how people look. For her nice university. 

When my friend Emmet was all finished with his tasty lunch he went to get his little fast computer. 

Because the nice fix your computer man could fix it all perfect again. Ha. That is good.

Emmet got a letter from his nice university today. 

Because he can get a nice prize. From his nice university. Ha. That is good. 

Craig did not go to his important meeting today.

Because Mister Stuart hurt his back. And had to go to the nasty food hospital. 

So the nice doctor could take inside of him pictures. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

Mister Stuart works for our nice Queen too. That is good. 

We did not watch anything last night. Just the hockey game.

Because Zita was at her lucky dinner with her lady friends. 

We do not watch the far away detectives when my friend Zita is not here. So I had a nice nap on my own very comfy bed. 

Craig and I even went to bed before Zita was all back at her own cosy house. Ha.

Miss Rima came to my house this afternoon. To make her lunch. 

Now she and Niamh will not be all hungry when they go to the centre building. To work. That is good. 

Niamh is going to work tonight too. 

Because there is a big everybody dance at our centre building. 

And Niamh's job is to make everybody be very polite. Just like me. Ha. Too bad for them. 

It is going to be all freezy rain tonight. The radio man said so. Oh dear. 

And maybe loud thunder too. Oh dear.

I do not like the loud thunder so much. 

Sometimes I have to bark at it. It does not hear me.

Because it is way too loud. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch Mister Tom's detectives tonight. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment