Thursday 23 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Twelve

It was only a get up early day. Not a get up very early day. Ha. Good for us.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk with my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. 

It is still a too cold day today. That is not right. 

Today is the special day just for brand new little dogs. 

Jamie and I and not so little anymore. We are big dogs. 

I am bigger than Jamie. He has a lot more fur than I do. 

Because he is from the North Pole. Ha. I am not. 

Craig gave me special day cheese treats anyway. Ha. Good for us.

Zita had to go to a drink coffee with a rascal lady meeting. She could not have toasts with us. 

So Craig and I had our toasts by ourselves. 

Craig had to cut off the too toasty bits again. Oh dear.

Craig is not such a very good toast maker. It is known. 

Emmet won some special beers at his very old beer class last night. Ha. That is good.

Emmet does not drink beers. Just Irish tea and hot chocolates. 

If you have too much beers you cannot read all your stories for your university. 

Then you will not know anything. Too bad for you. It is known. 

We had a peanut butter and cheese sandwich for our lunch. 

Craig always puts too much peanut butter on the sandwiches. 

So I have to help eat the too much peanut butter. I am a big help. Craig told me. 

Niamh had to come home from her job. At lunchtime.

Because a sick tummy caught her. It caught lots of the little children too. Oh dear. 

Zita came home. To make sure she went fast asleep. 

And she brought Niamh's favourite round eat in bed crackers. So she will get all better. 

Today is Emmet's Scotsman talking class. Craig will drive him.

Because of the too cold. It is another at dinnertime class. Oh well. 

Before dinnertime nice man came and took away some music machines. From the basement. 

Because we have too many music machines. It is known. 

We watched a new detective last night. From way far away France. 

He does not have a dog. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment