Friday 3 March 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Two

We got up very early this morning.

Because everybody is very busy. It is our way too busy Friday. 

Zita and I went for a walk. It was not so very nice today.

Because it is way cold outside. And all too windy. Oh dear. 

Today is Craig's drive everybody everywhere day. But Emmet's not so interesting class did not happen. Oh well. 

So Emmet went back to sleep. In his comfy bed. Ha.

So Craig and Zita and I had our toasts all together. Ha. That is right.

Then Zita had to go to her own door office. 

Because they are way way busy. All the young want to be rascals ladies are coming to our city. Next week. 

To go and meet all the rascals. Right in our nice Queen's own giant building. 

With the giant tower. Full of very loud music bells. It is way downtown too. 

BloggerImage

This morning after Zita was gone I went downstairs to the scary basement. All by myself. 

To wake my friend Emmet up. Again. I had to scratch at his door. To wake him all up. Ha.

Emmet has a very comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

Last night some nasty people stole Craig's little knife from the silver little car. And some silver money too. Oh dear.

When everybody was all fast asleep. 

I heard them. I barked and barked at them. But nobody listened to me. Oh dear. 

It is hard being a very good guarder dog when people do not listen to me. It is known. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Craig drove Niamh to her nice university this morning.

Because of the way too much cold. He brought her home too. So she would not be all frozen up. That is good.

Niamh went to the make you beautiful store last night. She got lots of her her cut all off. Oh dear. 

Now she will be all cold. 

I am always cold after I go to the make me beautiful store. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

This afternoon Niamh and I made own made popcorn. Not even in a bag popcorn. Ha. 

It popped everywhere. I was a big help. 

I caught the popcorns right in the air. Before they were even on the floor. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh is going to be way late tonight.

Because she is working at our big centre building until the dancing is all over. 

Then she is going to Miss Julia's sing happy birthday day party. Ha. 

Zita is going to be late tonight too. I will have to guard Craig and Emmet. Ha. It is my job. Even when nobody listens. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment