Tuesday 14 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Three

Zita and I went for a not so very long nice walk this morning.

Because it was not very nice outside. 

It was just all very windy with little pieces of hard snow. That hurt your eyes. Oh dear. We do not like that so much.

We had toasts with Craig when we were back in our comfy house. That is good.

Today is pie day. Craig told. 

But not tasty peach pie or Merry Christmas time meat pie. 

It is just numbers pie. That will not be even a bit tasty. That is silly.

I will not have any of those pies. Good for me. 

Zita took my friend Emmet to his nice university for an important meeting. All about his very old book. 

Then he stayed there so he could have his tasty hot chocolate. 

In the beautiful library. In the big comfy chairs.

Zita went to her own door office. To do rascal ladies work.

Craig and I stayed in the den. He had to read more stories all about computers for the nice Queen. I guarded him. All by myself.

Niamh is at work all day. At the centre building. Then she has to go to the make you tired and sore store.

Maybe she will not have her dinner with us. Or Emmet. 

Maybe we will just have a late at night dinner. Oh well. 

Emmet has to go to his Scotsman talking class tonight. At his other university. 

Zita will drive him.

It took a long time to go to the other university because of the too much snow. And the silly car drivers. 

We did not play catch the ball a lot today. Because of the too cold windy snow. Too bad for me.

Last night we watched the detective with his own castle. That is a good program.

We had tasty chips. Some just fell on the floor. Right in front of me. Ha.

Because of nice Mister Saint Newton. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Saint Newton is a good helper for nice dogs. It is known.

Maybe we will have chips tonight too. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment