Wednesday 29 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighteen

Zita and I got up early. Even before Niamh. 

We went for our nice walk. We went very fast. I am a fast walking dog. Ha.

Then Zita took Niamh to the centre building. I guarded Craig. On the big comfy bed.

Then Craig made the too much coffee and Zita made the crunchy toasts. That is right.

And we had our toasts and watched out my watching window. Altogether. That is right. 

Then my friend Emmet was all awake. 

Zita drove him to his other university. For his not so very interesting class. 

Because she had to go downtown too. To her own door office.

I stayed here to mind Craig. We played catch the ball. Lots of times. 

Because the too much snow is nearly all gone in my side yard. Ha. That is good.

Craig had to read for our nice Queen. But only for a little while. 

Then he went to get Emmet from his other university.

When they came home they had the very tasty croissants. 

From the special make very heavy croissants store.  They are way tasty.

We had two. For our lunch. Ha. That is good. 

Emmet had one too.  Then he had another one.

Because they are tasty tasty croissants. That is good too.

The present man brought Niamh another telephone. 

But it did not work so well. Oh dear. That is not right. 

We will have to get another one. Oh dear. 

We did not watch any detectives last night. We were way too busy.

Zita had to look at Emmet's very big and long all about the old soldiers and their beer story too. 

So it was still all beautiful.

I guarded her in the den. When she was very busy. Reading Emmet's story.

Maybe tonight we will watch detectives. Maybe. 

We do not have any more chips. We ate them all up. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Before Zita went to the sore and tired store we went for a little walk. Just us. Ha. Good for us.

Then I helped Craig put the chicken in the oven for our tasty dinner. I was a big help.

When we have the tasty chicken in the oven I always get chicken bits. Just for me. Ha. That is right. 

Emmet did not have to go to his all about old beer class tonight.

Because he was all finished his very long story. 

So we will not have to have a way past dinnertime dinner tonight. 

We will have our altogether dinner. That is right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment