Sunday 12 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and One

It is sleep in Sunday so everybody had a nice sleep in. 

But it was a not so long sleep in today.

Because our wake up in the morning time was all changed again. 

I do not know why that happens. Nobody tells me. Oh well.

Everything is right again. We had toasts and too much coffee this morning. 

Just Craig and Zita and I all together. Ha. Good for us.

Then Miss Lily came over to our house. To help Niamh make more not even very fat pancakes. Ha. That is good.

I did not get one today. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I had a nice nap instead.

Then I heard dogs fighting. Right in my park. I went and told Craig right away. We went to the watching window. 

Dogs should not fight.

Because you will get all hurt and have to go to the hospital. 

Maybe not even my nice hospital. Maybe a nasty food hospital. Oh dear.

I do not know why they were fighting. They got in trouble and had to go home. Ha. Too bad for them. 

We had lots of Niamh's special pancakes for our late lunchtime. Miss Lily had was here too. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice afternoon walk. It is still way too cold. We did not go for a long walk. 

We were too cold. So we came home. Back to our cosy house. And my own comfy bed 

Craig and Zita and I watched the detective who lives on the music island last night. 

And then we watched more stories all about the way old Queen. When she was not old at all. 

She has a little dog. She talks to her all the time. That is a good program. 

Then Craig had his squeaky clean bath. Ha. Now he will not be all smelly. That is good. 

Sometimes I am too smelly and have to have a big bath. Right in the bath tub. Oh well. 

This afternoon Zita drove Niamh and Lee and Cara to a not so very far away store. In the go fast black car.

To find special tasty own made ice cream. Ha. That is good. 

Ice cream makes Niamh all as happy as can be. Ha. That is funny. 

When Zita got home went went for another nice not so far walk. Ha. Good for us. 

Mister Tom brought us more just for us television programs this afternoon. 

For watching in the comfy den. At nighttime. Ha. That is nice. He is a nice man. I try to remember not to bark at him. 

But sometimes I forget. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Emmet has a squeaky clean bath today. So he will not be too all smelly when he goes to his nice university tomorrow.

Emmet and Niamh's nice university won the very important throw the ball contest. Again. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment