Monday 13 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Two

We had a sleep in day today. Ha. And it was not even sleep in Sunday. Ha. 

When Zita came from from driving Niamh to our centre building Zita and I went all back to fast asleep. 

So we had a nice sleep in. Craig too. Ha. 

Zita was tired because of all the too late at night times at the nice hotel. With all the young rascal ladies.

Then we got up. And Craig made the too much coffee. And we had our toasts. Ha. That is right.

Zita drove Emmet to his very old book class at our nice university. It is still way too cold outside. That is not so all right.

Then Zita had to talk to lots of people all about the rascal ladies computers. Oh well. I had a nice nap. 

Last night we watched the lady detective. From way way way far away Australia. 

There was not even one jump all around kangaroo in the program. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I had fat cheese peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. 

I like cheese. And peanut butter too. Ha. Those are good sandwiches. Good for me. 

Then Craig had to read some more stories for our nice Queen. I had another nice nap. 

After Zita got Emmet from his nice university she had to go to her own door office. To find things. 

My friend Emmet went too. Ha. 

Then they came back to our house. 

The radio man says there will be even more too much snow tomorrow. Oh dear. That is not very nice. 

The go fast chair will just get all stuck again. 

And we cannot play catch the ball when it is just all stuck. That is not right. Too bad for me.

Maybe we will watch one of nice Mister Tom's brand new programs tonight. Maybe we will have chips too. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment