Monday 27 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixteen

It was a not so nice walk this morning. 

Because of the freezy rain. The sidewalks were way too slippy. We had to walk on the street. 

So we did not go for a nice long walk. 

When we got home I was all too cold and soggy. 

Because it is all melting again. 

I had to stay in the kitchen. So I would be all warm and dry. 

Craig and Zita had our tasty crunchy toasts in the kitchen with me. Ha. That is good.

Zita had to go way down the busy street this morning. So she took Emmet to his nice university.

Today Emmet has to show everybody all about the way way old book. The one he goes to the beautiful library to see. 

And they are going to ask him questions. All about it. Oh dear.

Craig and I stayed here to guard the house. And look out the watching window. 

Then my friend Niamh was all awake. Ha. That is good. 

I helped her get all dressed. And make her tasty lunch.

Because she had to go to the make you sore and tired store. 

Before her her job at our centre building.

Craig and I had toasty croissants for our lunch. I like croissants. 

Then I had a nap. Craig just had to read stories for our nice Queen. That is good. 

Last night we watched a new detective. In the den.

From way far away Italy. It was a words on the television program. Ha.

We had lots of chips. Some fell on the floor. Just for me. Ha. 

Niamh and Cara and Lily were at our house last night. 

To watch television on Niamh's computer. On the floor. In the living room. That is silly. 

Cara is going to go to way way way far away Japan. In a little while. On an aeroplane. 

To go to school. And only talk like a Japanese person. For a long time. 

Until the summer time. Oh dear. I will not see her for a long time. Too bad for her. Oh well. 

When Zita got home from her own door office we went on our nice walk. It was not so slippy. That is good. 

I think we will watch the new detective tonight. 

Because still have lots of chips. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment