Tuesday 7 March 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Six

Yesterday Mister Bill's daughter Miss Jennifer had a brand new little baby. Ha. That is good.

We got pictures. Ha. Her name is Miss Emma. 

BloggerImage

Just like our cousin Miss Emma. From way far away Ireland. Ha. That is funny. 

They are not the same Miss Emma. Ha. That is silly. 

Cousin Emma is way way taller. And has lots of hair. Ha. 

Now Mister Cassey will have a brand new little baby girl to guard. 

He will be a good guarder. He is very big. Even bigger than I am. Ha. 

Babies are very little. So they need lots of guarding. It is known. 

Zita did not get home until our bedtime last night. Oh dear.

And she had to go back downtown as soon as she was all awake. To take care of the young rascal ladies.

And today is a very early in the morning day for my friend Niamh. At our community building.

So Craig and I had our toasts by ourselves. Again. That is not right.

It is still not even very nice outside. There is still too much freezy rain. Again. 

Everything is too slippy. 

The very noisy move the snow machines were on my own sidewalks again. 

Even right on my own corner. I do not like them. But when I try to scare them all way I get in trouble. 

It is hard being a brave guarder dog. Oh well.

After lunchtime Emmet went to get tasty treats for his talking like a Scotsman class tonight. 

Up on the busy street. And find us some fat bread for toasts. Ha. 

Craig will drive him to his other university tonight.

Because of the freezy rain. So he will not fall down and hurt his arm again. 

Or squish his just all fixed little computer. 

Craig watched the hockey game last night. I did not. 

I had a nice nap on my own comfy bed. Craig's team won anyway. 

Last night there was something dangerous outside my house. 

I went downstairs to tell my friend Emmet right away. 

Because I had to tell someone. That is my job. 

Craig was busy helping Niamh with her big story. So I told Emmet instead.

We had bagels from Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. Ha. That  is good.

Then Miss Andrea came over to study for the remember everything exams. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment