Sunday 26 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifteen

It was sleep in Sunday. 

So everybody had a nice sleep in. Even me.

Zita and I did not have a very big sleep in.

Because we had to go for a very long nice walk. It was very cold again. That is not right.

When we got home Zita looked at Emmet's all about the soldiers beer story. So it would be beautiful. 

It is his very last story for his nice university. 

Then everybody else was all fast awake. Even Craig. 

We had Scotsmen's porridge for our breakfast. Oh well. And everybody talked and talked. 

I had a nice nap.

Then Zita had to fix Niamh's nose. With pliers. Two little pliers. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I was all worried. Maybe Niamh's nose would come off. And it would get all lost. Oh dear.

But it did not. That is good. 

Then Zita and Niamh had to go downstairs to the scary basement. 

To fix Niamh's very old broken mirror.

I could not go downstairs to help.

Because of the all broken pieces of very sharp glass. 

That is not right. I am a good helper. 

But Craig would not let me go downstairs. But I went anyway. Ha. 

But then I had to come back up. Too bad for me. 

Then it was all fixed and everybody was back upstairs. Where I could see them myself. Ha. That is right.

Except for Emmet. He is way busy because of his way old book class tomorrow. 

We went for our before dinnertime walk way before dinnertime.

Because of the freezy windy rain. We did not want it to catch us when we were outside. 

So we went for our nice walk early. Ha. Good for us.

I was only a little bit soggy when we got home. So I just minded Craig in the den. 

Maybe after our dinner Zita will talk to her mother. In way far away Ireland. On the telephone. 

Or maybe it will be too late. It is  the the special day just for mothers. In way far away Ireland. 

Not here. Just over there. I do not know why. Too bad for me. 

We watched the detective from way far away France last night. Until all the stories were over. Oh well. 

We had chips. Ha. That is good. And we brought my comfy bed into the den. Ha. That is nice. 

Then we went to the big bedroom and went all fast asleep. 

Except for Niamh. She had to go to nice Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. With Miss Rima. 

To have tasty treats with all her friends. Until way too late. Ha. Too bad for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment