Friday 31 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty

It is our very way busy day. 

Friday is Craig's drive everybody everywhere day.

It is the day day I have to guard the house all the time. All day. Even all by myself. 

Because everybody is very busy.

Craig drove Emmet to his not even a bit so interesting class. At his other university.

Then he came home to get Niamh and take her to her nice university. 

That is when Zita and I went for our nice walk. 

Before she had to go downtown to her own door office.

Because it very busy at the rascal ladies office. Oh dear. 

Then Craig went to the other university and brought Emmet back to our house. But he did not stay. 

Because he had an important all about the way way very old times meeting. At his nice university.

He had to put on his party clothes. His beautiful jacket. Even his very special shoes. And his very yellow socks. Ha. 

His nice professor told all the other professors about Emmet's way old book. Ha. 

He even said thank you to my friend Emmet. That is good.

Then Craig came home. And we had brand new tasty croissants. For our lunch. Ha. That is good. 

Then Niamh called us on the telephone. From her nice university. 

So Craig drove her to her other job. So she would not be even a bit late.

When Craig found her at the nice university she was very happy. 

Because she got a big number for her very long story. 

All about why people think that they are all beautiful. Ha. That is good. 

I had to guard the house all the time. By myself. 

Because everybody was very everybody everywhere Friday busy. 

Then Craig had to go to my nice just for dogs hospital. To get my do not have a sick tummy medicine. 

And then it was time to go and get Emmet at his important meeting. Ha. 

It was a very everybody everywhere day.

I guarded the house very well. Nearly all day by myself. 

So I got peanut butter treats and even cheesy treats in my tasty dinner. Good for me.

It even started to snow when Craig got home. Oh dear. 

Craig does not like the too much snow. Me either. 

Cara and Lee came for a tasty dinner at my house last night. And everybody laughed a lot. That is good. 

Cara is still going to way way far away Japan. She did not change her mind. Ha. 

Tonight Zita brought home tasty pizzas from the special famous pizzas store. Just for us. Ha. That is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment