Friday 10 March 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Nine

It was the get up early and drive everybody everywhere day for Craig.

I do not like this day so much. 

I do not have my toasts with Craig and Zita on everybody everywhere day. That's is not right. 

Zita and I went for our long walk. Without our toasts. Oh dear. 

Craig and Emmet went to Emmet's other university for his not so very interesting class.

Then Zita went downtown to the big hotel. Again. 

To make sure all the new rascal ladies did not get lost. When they went back to their own houses. 

I stayed here to guard our own house. 

Last night Zita did not get home until after Craig and I went nearly fast asleep. Again. Oh dear.

Niamh finished her very big brand new story for her nice university last night. 

Craig and Emmet read it. So it would be beautiful. 

Miss Rima stayed here last night. 

Because she had to go to the nice university this morning too.

So Craig drove Niamh and Miss Rima to the nice university. Then brought Emmet home from the other university.

Then he went to my nice hospital to get my tasty food. 

So I will not starve and be just a flat nothing. Ha. That is good.

It is a way busy day for everybody. I have to guard everything by myself.

When he came home we had our toasts. But I only ate a little bit. 

Because it was not toasts time. I like everything to be the same. It is right. 

I just like everything to be right. It is known.

Craig said the was the most stubborn dog ever. That is good. 

He said everybody in our house is way stubborn. Ha. Me too. 

But then Craig gave me the special banana treats in my breakfast. So then I ate it. Ha. Good for me.

It is not so warm today. But Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. 

Then Craig had to read new stories for our nice Queen. I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

Then I went in the den to guard Craig. 

Because he was reading a new book. He would not know if a wolf or a giant raccoon was here. When he is reading. Ha. 

So I have to stay with him. To make him all safe as can be. It is my job.

Today is the special just for bagpipes music day. Oh dear. 

We only played a little bit of bagpipe music. But I was all asleep. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet is going to make our tasty dinner tonight. 

He will make lots of tasty pasta. It is Emmet's favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment