Sunday 19 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eight

It is sleep in Sunday. And we had a little sleep in. 

Not a way long sleep in today. Not even for Craig. Oh well.

Craig made the toasts this morning. And they were not even too toasty at all. Ha. That is good.

Then Emmet and Niamh were all awake too. Ha. I chased Niamh. And I caught her. Ha. 

Zita and I made the own made peaches and Scotsman's oatmeal pie for our tasty lunch. Only for Craig and Zita and Emmet.

Because Niamh had to go to a brand new movie. Up on the busy street. With Lee and Cara. 

She could not have any tasty peaches with us. Ha. Too bad for her.

When all the peaches were in the oven Zita and I went for our long walk. It is not so cold outside today.

But I was all soggy when we came home. I had to have my feet all washed. 

Because of all the nasty salt on our sidewalks. Oh well.

Zita found my comfy bed. It was in the basement. 

She said I could have another chance. And not be a chew my bed all up dog. Oh dear. 

Chew your bed all up dogs are always in big trouble. Oh dear. Oh dear.

It is hard being a dog.

Maybe Auntie Jane will visit us today and everybody will go to a nice restaurant. 

Then I will guard the house. Ha. That is a nice job. 

Auntie Jane has a very furry dog. It is not so big as me. 

It is a little Scotsman guarder dog. For little sheep. 

Mister Bill gave us a new picture.

BloggerImage

Mister Cassey has a new job. He is Miss Emma's guarder dog. 

Mister Cassey is a very big from the mountains dog. 

Miss Emma is brand new. Ha. That is a good job. 

Brand new people need good guarders. It is known. 

This afternoon Zita and doctor Susan went to a nice restaurant to drink some coffee. 

And eat tasty treats. Ha. That is good. I like tasty treats too. It is known. 

Zita and I went for our nice before dinnertime walk today. 

Because everybody is going to the famous tasty pizza store for dinner.

And I will guard the house. 

Because I am the very best guarder. Zita told me. Ha. Good for me.

I get extra treats when I guard the house. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment