Tuesday 21 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Ten

We did not have a sleep in today.

Craig made us toasts instead. After Niamh went to her very early in the morning job.

And Craig and Zita had their too much coffee too.

Then Craig had to go out to get all neat and tidy. 

He went up to the busy street to go to the dentist and to the cut your hair all off store. 

Now his whole head is all squeaky clean and neat and tidy. Ha. That is silly.

When Craig was all gone Zita and I went for a nice walk.

Because there was no more windy rain. Ha. That is good. We were not all soggy when we got home. 

Zita is still way busy with the rascal ladies. And Emmet still has lots of stories to read. But not so many now. 

Because he is nearly all finished at his nice university. 

Emmet did not get home until dinnertime last night.

Because he and his nice university friends were busy just talking about their famous very old book. 

They stayed at Mister Horton's tasty donuts store. Ha.

Miss Rima came to my house for dinner last night. To help Niamh make her room all clean. 

And put all the pictures in the world on the wall in her bedroom. 

They are pictures of our family. Some from a very long time ago. Ha. That is a good wall. 

Maybe there will be pictures of me too. Ha. That is good. 

The man on the television said that winter is all over. I do not believe him. Either does Zita. 

The trees are not even a little bit green. And there is a giant pile of snow on top of my beautiful patio. 

The television man was wrong. That is true. Ha. 

Emmet had to go to the busy store. After lunchtime.

Because we did not have any Irish tea at all. Oh dear. That is not right. 

You cannot read your interesting stories if you do not have your Irish tea. Or a giant hot chocolate. It is known. 

Niamh is going to a very important meeting. This afternoon. 

So some people can talk to her all about maybe getting new nice job at our centre building. Oh dear. 

She is going to have to answer lots of questions. About how she would do the job. 

It is like a remember everything exam. I would not like that so much.

I did not like the remember everything exams at my school. 

They just wanted me to do their jobs. They did not ask me if they were the right jobs. That was silly. 

I did not stay so long. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Tonight Craig will take Emmet to his talk like a Scotsman class. 

They will only be home for a way late at night dinnertime. 

Zita and I will not wait. We would be way too hungry. It is known. It is not nice to be too hungry. 

Some people are too hungry all the time. Dogs too. That is not right. It is known. 

Zita and Niamh went to Mister Bill's house last night. To see brand new Miss Emma. The little baby. Ha. That is good. 

I did not go. I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. And my back from the basement comfy bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment