Thursday 9 March 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Eight

Zita and I had a very long walk this morning.

Before she went downtown to the nice hotel. To help all the young rascal ladies. 

The young rascal ladies were on the television lots of times last night. 

I even saw my friend Zita. On the television. She was far away. 

It is not so warm today. 

Craig and I had our toasts after he was all fast awake. 

Then we played catch the ball. That is good.

Zita was not way late last night. Just late. I was all wide awake when she came home. 

I was very happy too. 

We had tasty Mister Tony's pizzas last night. Just Craig and I. Too bad for us. 

Everybody else was busy. So they had to have only nearly tasty pizzas. 

When they came home. Ha. Too bad for them.

At lunchtime Niamh and Miss Rima came home. From their centre building job. 

To make the special not even a little bit thick pancakes. For their lunch.

Craig and I had some too. Ha. Good for us.

My front yard was full of awful squirrels this morning. 

And two noisy move the snow away machines. Oh dear. That is not right.

I had to stay in the den with Craig so I would not get into trouble. Oh well.

There is a little squirrel who runs on my fence. In my side yard. Niamh says it's name is Ron. 

That is not right. Squirrels do not have names. Not like nice dogs. 

Niamh is wrong. It is known. Ha too bad for her. 

I taught Niamh how I can catch banana bits. Right on my nose. Ha. I like bananas. It is known. 

Craig took Emmet to his Scotsman's talking class. They will not be home until after dinnertime. 

I will guard the house all by myself. Until Niamh comes home from her before dinnertime job.


No comments:

Post a Comment