Monday 20 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Nine

We had a sleep in day. And it was not even sleep in Sunday. It was only a little sleep in.

Then Craig was all awake and made the too much coffee and some crunchy toasts. For everybody too.

Then Zita and I were all very wide awake so we went for a nice long walk. Ha. It is not cold today at all. 

When we were home my friend Emmet was all awake and Craig took him to his nice university. For his very old book class.

Then Zita was very busy with the rascal ladies again. 

And then my friend Niamh was all awake. She was not awake so very early. Ha. 

I did not get her all awake today. Good for me. 

When she was very all awake we had a nice lunch. Before she went to the make you tired and sore store. 

So I had a nice nap guarding Zita in the living room. On the very cosy rug. Ha. Good for me.

Craig's mother went back to her little apartment. 

She did not have to stay in the nasty food hospital today. Auntie Jane visited her all day. That is nice.

Then Craig came home from the nice university. But not with Emmet. Oh dear. 

I thought maybe he lost Emmet. Then I would have to find him. Ha. 

That is an important job. My friend Jamie could help too. Ha. 

But Emmet was not all lost. He just had to go to Mister Horton's with all his friends. 

To talk all about the way old books. 

That is why you have to go to university. 

So you can drink tea and talk with all your friends about all your interesting stories. 

And nobody asks you why you have all the interesting stories. Ha. That is good. 

After the tired and sore store Niamh has to go to her before dinnertime job. At our centre building. With all her friends. 

Niamh and Zita and Emmet were very busy today.

I was not so busy. I just guarded everybody. And had a nice nap. 

I have my own very comfy bed back. Ha. That is good. 

We did not watch any detectives last night.

Because everybody was at the famous pizza restaurant. Until nearly our bedtime.

So I guarded the house. By myself.

I got peanut butter treats. 

Zita does not give very big treats. Oh well. 

Craig always gives me very big treats. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment