Wednesday 8 March 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Seven

Today is the special for ladies day. 

I got a special cheese treat this morning. 

Because I am an important lady in my house. I am the best guarder ever. 

There are more ladies in my house than boys. Ha. There is Zita and Niamh and me. Ha. That is good. 

Zita did not get home until late last night. Again. 

She had her party clothes on. And shiny shoes too. 

Because she was at a giant special party for all the young rascal ladies. 

At the giant museum. Ha. With lots and lots and lots of people. 

And lots more rascal ladies. All dressed in their party clothes too. Not just Zita. Ha. 

I could not go. Dogs do not have so many party clothes. Or shiny make you tall shoes. Oh well. 

This morning Zita had to go back downtown to the hotel. Early again. 

To see all the young rascal ladies. 

Because maybe they got all lost. Coming home from the very big party. Maybe. 

The hotel people are very nice people. Zita told me. That is good. 

All the young rascal ladies were on the television today. I saw them. I did not se my friend Zita. Oh well.

They all went to the giant government building. With the tower. To fill it all up. With young lady rascals.

BloggerImage

Craig and had had our fat toasts by ourselves again today.

Because Zita was not here. We had our toasts anyway. 

Then Craig took Emmet to his not so very interesting class. 

I guarded Niamh. She went back to bed when she got home from the way early in the morning job.

Then she went to her make you sore and tired store. That is silly.

After lunch Emmet and Professor Jill went out to have some tasty treats and maybe some tea too. 

Because Professor Jill wanted to talk to Emmet all about a new class she is going to teach. Next year. 

Emmet knows all about that class. He did not like it so much. Maybe Professor Jill will make it better. Maybe. 

Emmet has to go to his all about old beer class today. To help his friend. 

She has to make a big speech in that class. And she wants Emmet to help her practice. Ha. That is nice. 

Emmet will not be at our house for dinner tonight. 

Only Craig and Niamh and I will be here for tasty dinnertime. 

It is a very beautiful day outside. It was not even a bit too cold. Just an all sunny full of sheep clouds sky.

Maybe Maggie and Shadow are chasing them to right to our house. Maybe. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. That is right. 

Maybe we will have Mister Tony's tasty pizza tonight. 

So Emmet can have some tasty dinner too. Nearly new pizza. When he comes back from his old beer class. 

And not just starve into nothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment