Saturday 4 March 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Three

It is Craig's Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant. But he did not go.

Because he had a nasty hurt your eyes headache. In the middle of last night. Oh dear.

So he had a nice little sleep in instead. Oh dear.

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk this morning either. 

Because of the way too cold outside.

We saw Professor Jill and Jamie from my watching window. 

We could nearly not see Professor Jill. She was all covered up. Even her face. 

Because of the way too cold.

My friend Jamie does not mind the way too cold. 

Because he is from the North Pole. Ha. He is very furry. 

Zita has lots and lots of rascal ladies work. Even on Saturday too. Oh dear.

She did not come home until our go to bed time last night. Oh dear.

When Craig was all fast awake he made the too much coffee and Zita made the fat crunchy toasts. Ha.

Then we had our toasts all together. That is right.

Niamh and Emmet helped Zita with all the numbers on her fast computer. Ha. That is good.

Craig could not help. Craig is not so good with numbers. He is only way good with words. Ha. 

Zita and I went for our walk after our lunchtime. When it was only too too cold outside. Oh well. 

We went up to our busy street. Because we had to go to our little hardware store. Where all the nice dogs get treats. 

I got treats. Ha. Good for me.

We had to buy things for the rascal ladies. I was a big help.

I was very excited. I like to be a big help. It is known. 

Emmet and Niamh were busy writing stories for the nice university. 

Niamh is writing a very big story. She went to Lee and Cara's house. 

So they could read it too. Ha. That is nice. 

Emmet is practicing talking like a Scotsman. Downstairs in the scary basement. 

Because he has to be a Scotsman in a play. And only talk Scotsman talk. Oh dear. 

I cannot understand Scotsman talk. I can only understand people talk. Oh well. 

Zita has to go to the very big hotel before our dinnertime. To make sure everything is all right. 

For all the young want to be rascals ladies. 

Then we will have our tasty dinner. It is tasty chicken. I know that. 

Because I helped Craig put it in the oven. When Zita was not here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment