Friday 17 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Six

It was a not right day.

It was Craig's drive everybody everywhere day. 

But today he only drove Emmet to his not so interesting class.

But he did not drive Niamh to her nice university. 

Because she had to work all day at the centre building. 

Because it is the holiday time for all the little children. 

And then Zita had to work right away early in the morning with the rascal ladies. 

So we did not have our toasts altogether. 

That is not right. And we did not go for a nice before our toasts walk. 

I do not like that.

I did not even eat my breakfast. 

When Craig brought my friend Emmet home he and Zita had to go to the nasty food hospital. 

To talk to Craig's mother. She has to still stay in the hospital. Because of her too sore leg. Oh dear. 

I stayed here to guard Emmet. And the house. Ha.

Today the special day when everybody is pretending to be all Irish. 

Except Zita and Emmet and Niamh. Because they are already Irish. Not pretend. 

They have little red books to say so. With their own pictures inside. Ha. 

Craig is only a pretend Scotsman. Nobody wants to be a pretend Scotsman. Only Craig. 

Because of all the too much bagpipes. And the porridge. Ha. Too bad for him.

I am not a Irish dog or a Scotsman dog. I am a beautiful Bouvier dog. From way far away nearly France. 

Where our giant statue for all the poor soldiers is. All the soldiers who died in the war nobody wanted. 

BloggerImage

We have lots of sheep there too. To keep the grass all neat and tidy. 

Maybe I have cousins there. To guard the sheep. 

Because sheep are very silly and get always lost. And forget to how go home. 

My cousins will guard them. Ha. Good for us. 

This afternoon the people came to make our house all spic and span. 

Today is not the spic and span day. Oh dear. I do not like it all too different.

So Zita and I went for a nice walk. 

It was all beautiful outside. Nearly not cold. And a just blue forever sky. 

Not even any all fat sheep clouds. Oh well. 

Maybe Miss Maggie and Mister Shadow were too busy today. Guarding Uncle Bill. 

Because of the special Irishman day. Or maybe having a nice nap. 

We met my friend Jamie and Professor Jill on our walk. Ha. That was nice.

When we got home Craig gave me cheesie treats so then I ate my breakfast. Ha. 

Zita's father called us. On the telephone.

Because of the special Mister Saint Patrick day. 

Mister Saint Patrick was a way old Scotsman. Craig told me. He was not even Irish at all. Ha. That is silly.

We watched the detective last night. Two times. He did not visit his castle. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment