Saturday 18 March 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seven

When I was all awake this morning it was Saturday. Ha. 

So Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant. Ha. He did not get lost. Ha. 

BloggerImage

Because it is Craig's go to his old friends breakfast Saturday. That is right.

I like it when everything is just all right.

Then Zita and I had a nice walk. But it is all melting everywhere again. 

I get very messy on my walks when it is all melting outside. 

I have to stay in the kitchen until I am a dry as a chip. Oh well. 

Niamh had a very early in the morning bath. Before I was even all awake.

Because she had a very bad dream. And was all too sweaty. 

So she had a nice bath and went back to all fast asleep. That is good. 

When Craig came home he had brand new for the television programs. From Mister Tom. That is good. 

Mister Tom always goes to the old friends breakfast. And Mister Richard too.

Mister Richard always makes us the way tasty chocolate treats for Merry Christmas time. And Mister Robert. 

Mister Robert is from way far away England. He used to be a soldier. 

When he was young. He does not have a castle. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

And Miss Sandra. She has a little dog. They all go to the old friends breakfast. That is nice. 

Last night I ate a hole in my comfy just for me bed. I do not know why. 

Then I got in big trouble. Now I do not have a nice comfy bed anymore. Oh dear.

I do not like it when I am in trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

But everybody still loves me. Zita told me so. Even when I am in big trouble. That is good. 

I do not want to be in trouble. It is known. It just sometimes happens. Too bad for me. 

It is hard being a dog. It is known. 

Zita went to Craig's mother's little apartment. To get all clean clothes for her. For the nasty food hospital. 

Auntie Jane is going to come to visit her in the hospital. That is nice. 

Craig and I watched a program on the television. All about way old falling down castles in way far away Ireland.

I guarded Craig in the den. I had a little nap. I did not have a comfy bed. Too bad for me.

Craig and I had crunchy peanut butter toasts for our late late dinner. 

Because Zita was way way busy with the rascal ladies. Even late at night. Until our bedtime. That is not right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment