Saturday 1 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fourteen

I was the best guard in the world last night. 

I guarded the house until late late. Everybody came home way after our own bedtime. Even Craig.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Orlaith stayed at Miss Rachel's garden party until way late. They had lots and lots of little tasty foods to eat. 

And a man who played Irish music. All by himself. He did not have a music machine. Just his own fiddle. Craig told me it was very nice music. Long time ago music. Not way too loud music. That is good. 

They could not bring any cheese home for me. Oh well. I had peanut butter treats.

Niamh came home late too. She could not have a nice sleep in today. She had to go to the new nice food store to get special treats. Watermelons and tasty cookies. And a cake. Ha. 

Because Niamh and Julia and Rowan are going to Julia's other house for a nice visit. It is her other house right beside the big river. 

The river full of fish. Oh dear. Niamh does not like fish. Julia has lots of boats. Fish can not get in boats. That is good.

Zita told me you can not go for a nice visit if you do not bring lots of tasty treats. It is known. 

They are going to sleep there for lots of nights. Oh dear. 

Today I was a big help. Zita and Orliath and I cleaned all the windows. In the side yard. With the brand new hose. 

I caught all the water. Until I was an all soggy dog. Craig came out and we had a nice nap until I was as dry as a chip. 

Emmet went to the nice park to listen to his funny stories on his little computer. He sat under the big beautiful trees. 

Craig forgot to have his lunch. Oh dear. I had to wait until he remembered. Oh well. 

We had long cheesey bagels. That is good. I got the end all full of cheese bits. That is good. And a chicken treat. Good for me. 

Zita and Orlaith went to the way too big giant store. 

I got a brand new blue big ball. With a rope. Ha. Good for me. And a brand new collar. It is a Scotsman's collar. Just like my when it is way too cold Scotsman's coat. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe we will watch the nice detective tonight. All together in the den. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment