Monday 24 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Six

My friend Niamh came home last night. From the lake. Ha.

We were all happy. I gave her lots of kisses. 

She said she missed me lots and lots. Me too. She should not go away to so many lakes. 

She should stay here in our comfy house. So we can go for our nice walks. To the ice cream store. Or Mister Kettleman's store. Or Mister Nicastros way smelly cheese store. It is known.

Mister Kettleman's store is now all brand new and big. That is good. I get treats there. Ha.

We watched a way silly movie last night. It had a raccoon in it. That is silly. I did not watch it. I had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. Ha.

This morning Zita and I went for a nice walk with my friend Jamie. And professor Jill. 

Professor Jill is going to teach Emmet again. At his nice university. More stories all about the broken house war. That is good. Emmet likes those stories. Me too.

Emmet has to get all his new books for his nice university. University books are way too expensive. Emmet told me. That is not nice. 

Soon he is going to speak roman. He has to go to his nice university way early in the morning. So he can learn to speak roman. And go to Rome and only eat pasta all the time. 

I will go with him. So he will not get all lost. Finding a nice restaurant where they only make tasty pastas. And let nice big dogs visit. 

Some restaurants do not like nice dogs. Emmet and I will not go and speak roman to them. Ha. Too bad for them. 

It was a nice day. In the morning. It was rainy after my lunch. Then it was not. We played catch the ball a lot this afternoon. Ha.

Emmet went for a nice walk this afternoon. When I was playing catch the ball. With Craig. 

We had hot croissants for our lunch. Good for us. No tasty special jam. Oh well. 

The silver little car stayed at Mister Mike's fix your car all up store all day. And last night. It will come back tomorrow. 

The gold big car will be glad. Who will it talk to when the silver little car is not there. That is not right. It is known. 

I talk to Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh all the time. Sometimes they understand. Not always. And they always talk to me. That is right. That is what families do. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment