Sunday 2 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifteen

We had a long sleep in today. Because it is sleep-in Sunday. It is known.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. Because it is not a too hot day. 

We went to the busy street. To the little market.  Where the nice farmers bring all their tasty foods. And we can buy them and bring them home. To eat. 

We got strawberries and eggs too. There are lots and lots of people at the little market. Getting tasty food. For their own families. That is good. 

I get lots of of pats when Zita and I go to the market. Because I am a very polite dog. It is known. Good for me.

When we got home Zita made our special just on Sunday big lunch.

We had the not really toasts. The kind all the people from way far away France make. It is not real toasts. They are all wrong. 

I do not know why they are all wrong. Maybe they do not have real toasts in far away France. Too bad for them. 

We had brand new bacon too. From a nice farmer. Not so far away from my house. That is good.

This afternoon Zita and Orlaith made our nice patio all beautiful. They took away a lot of the too many branches. From some of the lots and lots of big bushes. 

When you have too many branches you can not see the beautiful pond. That is not all right. Too bad for us. 

I am going to guard our lovely house all by myself tonight. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Orliath are going to a not too many chips restaurant. The one over by the little lake. The one beside Emmet's nice university. It is a nice restaurant. With lots of tasty food. And deserts. 

Emmet will only have lots of pastas. Or tasty steak. Emmet does not like all mixed up foods. It is known. 

I do not mind all mixed up food. Sometimes I get cheese bits all mixed up with my dinner. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment