Monday 10 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Three

I had a sick tummy this morning. I woke Craig and Zita all up. It was because I ate a stick. I do not know why I eat sticks. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

I am all better now. That is good.

We were very busy today. Lots and lots of on the telephone meetings with rascal ladies. I was very quiet. You can not bark so much when Zita has on the telephone meetings. It is known.

Niamh had to get up way early early so Craig could drive her to the nice dentist. For all squeaky clean teeth. 

We did not have toasts today. Oh well. Craig was not here and Zita was way busy. Too bad for me.

After lunch time Zita and Orliath went to the old made all new museum. 

It looks like a castle. It is not. It is only a museum all about wild animals. No nice dogs like me. Just giant whales and the very fierce just all white polar bears and dinosaurs and even porcupines. 

Porcupines are very dangerous. You can not go up and just smell porcupines. Or you will get an all stuck in nose. Oh dear. 

Niamh could not go to see the porcupines. She had to teach dance a lot. For real money. Because the other teacher got a sick tummy. 

Niamh has to get lots of money to buy brand new apples. I do not know why. She does not eat the apples in the refrigerator. Emmet does. Oh well. People are silly.,

Craig is still a Viking with a special sword. But no boat. Ha. 

We watched a long long program all about the nice detective last night. I guarded everyone in the den. On the comfy rug. 

Craig's friend Mister Tom brought us more programs. For the television. All about a church man in long long ago way far away England. He is a detective too. 

He does not have a nice dog. Oh well. He will be a very slow detective. Without a brave dog to help him. Too bad for him. 

We will watch them too. Emmet likes way old churches. Only in way far away. It is known. 

Zita and Orlaith saw all inside out people at the museum. Oh dear. Craig and Emmet are glad they did not go. Me too. Inside out is not right. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment