Saturday 29 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Forty One

I had a very nice quiet Saturday. 

Zita and I went for a very very long walk. We saw my friends the ducks. That is good.

Craig went to his old friends breakfast. All my himself. I did not go with him today.

Zita had to take Doector Susan out. Shopping. To buy a beautiful dress for the special before you get all married party. 

It is hard to buy beautiful party dresses. They were away until all afternoon.

I guarded the house. All by myself. Emmet and Niamh were all fast asleep. 

Niamh had to get up to feed two cats. Too bad for her. Silly cats. Ha.

My cheese friends came to visit me today. That is good. From not too way far away. In an almost a truck. Not an aeroplane this time. 

Craig put a new music machine in the bedroom last night. The old one was not all right. The new one is all black. Ha. 

He tried to fix the old music machine this morning. It still does not work. Oh well. Too bad for him.

We had a little cheese party tonight. I had cheese treats. With my cheese party friends. Ha. Good for me. 

Their friend Miss Andrea is going to live at Emmet's nice university. That is nice. Niamh is going to help tomorrow. Early in the morning. Again. Ha. 

Then I went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment