Saturday 22 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Four

When I got up this morning my friend Niamh was not here. Not all fast asleep in her own comfy bed. 

She has gone to another big lake. With a little house. With her dance a lot friends. No one told me. Oh dear. That is not right. They should tell me. It is known.

Zita and I had a nice sleep in today. It is a way nice Saturday. Saturday's are for Craig's old friends breakfasts. We did not go with him today. Because of the sleep in. He did not get lost. That is good. 

We all watched the nice detective last night. But it is all done. Oh dear. 

How are we going to watch now. Where did the nice detective go. And the nice lady who drives his very old car. She is his helper with all the beautiful hats who is going to have a baby. Oh dear. That is not right. Too bad for us. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet watched another show too. But not me. I went to bed. It was our bed time. They all forgot. Oh well. 

I did not forget. I tried to remind them. They did not pay any attention. Too bad for them. Oh well. 

Then I had to get all wide awake to have my peanut butter treats and my before bed time dessert. Oh dear. When I was all finished we went to bed to be all fast asleep. Me too.

I got cheese treats today. For not barking at the noisy make the streets all clean machine. Good for me.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk this morning. After we were all awake. 

Last night we saw Professor Jill and my friend Jamie. On our before our tasty dinner walk. 

Jamie's was very sad because he could not chase the awful cat. Professor Jill would not let him. She said he would get into big trouble. Oh well. Cats are silly. 

This afternoon Zita got the giant cutter to make the trees in our side yard all neat and tidy. I could not help. 

I wanted to be a way big help. But Zita said the big pieces of tree would fall on top of me. Maybe squish me all flat.  I would not like that. It is known. 

Part of one of our beautiful big in the pond trees broke. Because of the way windy rain. I did not see it until yesterday. It fell into the pond. 

I do not like the windy rain so much. Sometimes I can not see my pond. Because of the way windy rain. 





No comments:

Post a Comment