Friday 7 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty

We did not go for an early walk this morning. I just stayed on the comfy bed until Craig got all up. 

Then Zita was busy. Finding a train ride. 

Zita and Doctor Susan have to go to Toronto. On the dangerous train. Oh dear. Not just now. Soon. 

They have to go to a special before you get married party. For Doctor Susan's daughter. I will stay here and guard everybody. It is my job.

Niamh and Orlaith made a tasty cake. So they had to get up not so late today. 

They are going to Mister Bill's little house beside the lake. They will bring bagels and cake and some soft just for bagels cheese. 

Zita drove them up to the beautiful lake. At our lunch time. Niamh and Orliath are going to sleep there tonight. Not Zita she will come back to sleep in her comfy bed.

Craig sold some old music machines to a man. For real money. They were not all back so he had to sell them. Ha. 

There is a football game up on the busy street tonight. Beside the give very nice dogs treats bank.

There will be way too many people in my neighbourhood. I will guard Craig and Emmet. And my own corner. 

There will be way too many cars. Because of the too many people. Oh well.

The way noisy keep the street clean machine came today. It is a scary machine. I barked and barked at it. It did not care. It does not know I am barking at it. That is not nice. Silly machine. Oh well. 

Craig and Emmet will have own made pizza tonight. Just them. And me. 

Maybe Craig and I will watch the football game. On the television. 

I will wait until Zita comes back to our house. Then we will go to sleep in the comfy bed. It is known. 














No comments:

Post a Comment