Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Five

We all got up early this morning. Except for Craig. And Emmet. Ha.

Cousin Orlaith had to use the computer. All the big numbers from her remember everything exams were all ready today. Early early in our morning. 

It was not early in the morning in way far away. They have different times way far away. I do not know why. 

She got way big numbers. So she can go to a nice university in way far away Ireland. In a city right beside the giant ocean. With lots of sing along when you buy your beer stores. That is good.

Then I had a nap. Good for me.

Craig brought the silver little car home. I did not know it was here. It does not make the little silver car noise anymore. Oh dear.

Craig and I had croissants for our lunch. That is good. We did not have toasts this morning. Because Craig had a long sleep in. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Zita is very busy with all the rascal ladies. Because we are going to get to tell everybody who is the nice person to be all in charge of our country. 

Craig thinks it should be a party rhinoceros. I do not know why. I never saw one on our nice walks. 

Craig says they are very big and fierce. With very big horns. Oh dear. 

I do not think we should have fierce people in charge. We should just have nice people in charge. With nice polite dogs. It is known.   

I think my friend Niamh should be in charge. Then everyone could learn to be a way beautiful dancer too. 

You can not get in trouble if you are all the time dancing. It is known. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment