Tuesday 25 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Seven

I took Niamh for a nice walk this morning. When she got all wide awake. Good for us. I made sure she did not get all lost.

Zita is way busy today. Talking to all the rascal ladies. On the telephone.

Zita's fat computer in the bedroom is all fast again. So I can lie on my comfy duvet and be a big help. When she is all busy. With the rascal ladies.

Craig and Zita have to go and bring the silver little car home. I will guard the house and my friend Emmet. He will still be all fast asleep. Ha.

We watched a new program last night. On the television. 

All about a churchman in way way old way far away England. When everybody was a knight. And had very big horses. 

He is a detective too. And a doctor. But he only uses vegetable medicines. I do not know why. He has a very big garden. At the very big church. He only wears slippers. That is silly. 

The present man brought two boxes. For Niamh. 

It was her all brand new computer. It is not a box of apples at all. The apples are really a computer. That is way silly. It is known. You can not eat computers. 

Craig said it is a special for dance a lot computer. That is silly. Computers can not dance. 

I can dance. Soon I will dance again with my friend Emmet. When he is all better for ever. It is known.

We had croissants for lunch. I got the crunchy ends. Ha. Emmet got up so he could have his tea. And his all full up with chocolate croissants. 

There was a nasty squirrel on the roof of the little just for the garbage house. It was looking right in my window. In the dinning room. At me. That is not right.

I went outside. As fast as can be. I did not catch it. It ran away up the nearly big tree. That is what the nasty squirrels do. Run all away. Too bad for them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment