Tuesday 11 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Four

I got a secret present. Yesterday. The nice man in the little truck brought it to my house. I barked at him. Oh well. 

It was from my never met friends Mister Elliot and Miss Gracie. They live way far away. Where the giant mountains are. I have not seen them. Just pictures. Like Emmet's friends from all over. On his computer. 

They read my Miss Poppy the Dog's Blog. All the time. Ha. That is nice. That is how they know me. 

The people they guard sent us a big box of presents. For everybody. Even me. It is not even anybody's sing Happy Birthday day. 

They are just because presents. Those are the best presents. Just because presents. It is known. 

I got special tasty just for dogs chips. Ha. And way special tasty all from way far away jam. For my toasts. And a ball with a handle. And a way way soft keep me all cosy in the way too cold blanket. Good for me.

Even Zita and Craig and Emmet and Niamh got presents too. Treats. Way special make it yourself tea. For Zita and Emmet and Niamh. And coffees for Craig. Ha. And a nice card. And eat when watching the television treats for everybody. Good for us. 

We were very surprised. That is nice. Craig said they must be very nice people to have two way nice dogs like Mister Elliot and Miss Gracie. Miss Gracie is a Bouvier too. She must be my cousin. Like Orlaith. It is known. That is good.

It is a soggy day. It was all rainy last night too. Orlaith put my new way soft blanket on my when I was having a nap. That was nice.

Emmet has to go to the nice dentist today. Craig will drive him. Because of the soggy day. 

Orlaith wanted me to go for a nice walk. I just stayed on my comfy bed. Orliath said I was a way lazy dog. That is not nice. I had to go. I am not a lazy dog. Just a tired dog. Oh well. 

Craig had to take the silver little car to Mister Paul's make your car all quiet store. It was way too noisy. 

Everybody is going out for a dinner tonight. A cooking outside dinner. Where they used to live. Before I came to guard our new house. I am going to stay here and guard my house. With my new comfy blanket. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment