Friday 14 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Seven

I had a very nice day. 

My cousin Mattie came for a little visit. To see our cousin Orlaith. Before she goes on the aeroplane. And goes to her new university in way far away Ireland. 

Mattie is a very big dog. Bigger than I am. He does not like to play. He likes to sit all still and quiet beside Mister Gary. 

I am not so quiet a dog. It is known. Oh well.

Cousin Mattie could not stay. He had to go for his boat ride. At his other house. Beside the beautiful late. He sits in the front seat of the go fast boat and Mister Gary has to paddle. 

Mister Gary says Mattie is a lazy dog. That is not true. Bouviers are not lazy. Bouviers are just nice and relaxed dogs. Ha.

Then we had our coffees and toasts. That is good. No nice special jam today. Oh well.

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went out in gold big car. To give our newspapers to all the nice stores on the very busy street.

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to a too many chips restaurant. For their tasty lunch. 

They brought milkshakes home. For Emmet and Craig. I do not get nice milkshakes. Oh well. 

I got a big cheese treat for lunch with Craig. In the den. Good for me. 

Craig is now an old old Roman soldier. When he was a Viking he found his special sword. That is good. It is not good to loose your special sword. It is known. 

The noisy make the street clean machine was on my street. Again. It does not care when I bark at it. I can not scare it all away. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Emmet had a nice long sleep in today. He was way tired. Getting all better forever makes you very tired. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch the nice detective tonight. With everybody in the den. So I can guard them. On the comfy rug. In front of the television. Everybody will have nice treats. And tea. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment