Monday 17 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty

It is a way way too hot day. 

Craig and I only played catch the ball before my breakfast. Before the too hot caught us.

We had to stay up way late last night. Cousin Orlaith had to stay up to see if she could go to her very favourite university. The one right beside the giant ocean. Where they play all the music. 

She could. We were all way happy. She was way way happy. That is good. Then we all went fast to sleep. That is good. I have a nice comfy bed. Good for me.

Craig and Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to a nice restaurant for a tasty lunch. Even in the way too hot. 

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went in the gold big car. Craig just used the go fast chair. Oh well.

He had to wear a hat. Because of the way too hot. Not a nice hat. Like the nice detective has. Just Niamh's old hat. That is silly. He should not wear hats. It is known. 

All my friends the ducks are hiding under the big big trees that grow right beside our pond. Because of the way too hot. 

I stayed here to guard Emmet. When he woke all up. I helped him make his tea. That is good. I am a way big help. 

Our nice house is not way too hot at all. That is good. It has nice cool floors. To keep your tummy nice and cold. It is easy to have nice naps if your tummy is all nice and cool. It is known.

Niamh and Orlaith had to fill up Orlaith's go far away on an aeroplane suitcase. It is all full of presents. Ha. 

It can not be way too full. Or you have to give the aeroplane people more real money. Oh dear. That is not nice. 

Zita and Niamh took her to our not so far away aeroport. 

We were all very sad that cousin Orlaith went back to way far away Ireland. Me too. 

She gave me big hugs. And threw my ball before she got in the gold big car. To go to way far away. That was nice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment