Wednesday 5 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eighteen

It is a beautiful day. Lots of just like sheep clouds. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. We can not go one our same streets. Because of the giant diggers and the giant holes. Where all my nice road used to be. We go on other streets. Oh well.

We had toasts with Craig when we got back. Not so fat toasts today. 

Craig had to go see his nice dentist today. Oh well.

I was a very big help. Zita told me. So it is true. I helped to move the gold big car lots of times. Ha. Good for me. 

I wanted to stay in the car. Just to watch everything. But dogs get way too hot in cars. It is known. So I came inside with Zita. 

Poor Orlaith has to feed a cat. They give her real money. You have to give people money to feed cats. I get my food all for free. Ha. Silly cats.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Orliath are going to the big museum. So see a way way old piece of paper. From way far away England. It says kings can not be nasty. Just because. Or they can not be kings. They can just be dead. Ha. That is a good piece of paper. It is known.

When they got to the museum the paper was all gone. To another museum. Far away. Oh dear. 

So they saw way way way old gold everything. From where the way old Gods use to live. On top of the mountain. And swords. And hamlets. And beautiful crowns. For princesses. From way before even the very old Romans. 

Craig said it was very intertesting. Because everything was so beautiful. And very very old. 

There was an all gold cup that had dogs for its handles. That is good. People and dogs were friends in way way long ago too. That is good.

My friend Niamh is coming home tonight. To her own comfy bed. Good for us. 








No comments:

Post a Comment