Sunday 30 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Forty Two

It is a nice quiet Sunday. It is nearly a hot day. Not too hot. 

Zita and I went for a nice not too long walk. 

Then we had our toasts. And got my friend Niamh all awake and out of her comfy bed.

Zita and Niamh went to Emmet's nice university to help Andrea put all her clothes and her comfy bed into her way way little room. She is going to live there. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and still all fast asleep Emmet. 

Our cheese party friends drove the nearly a truck all filled up with Andrea's very own stuff. To the university. That is good. 

They are going to come for another cheese party tonight. We are going to make tasty hamburgers on our outside stove. For our very own dinner. That is good. 

I will be a big help. I am alway a big help when we have cheese parties. 

I got cheese with my breakfast today. Because I was a big help last night. I am the best cheese party dog. It is known. 

My cheese party friends went back to their hotel. For baths. So they would smell all beautiful for our dinner time.

There is another football game today. Up the street. Again. 

There are too many people and too many cars again. All parked wrong. The policemen will take all those cars all away. 

You have to give them real money to get you car back from the car jail. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Craig and Zita and our cheese party friends are going for a nice walk. Up to the big busy street. 

Without me. Because of the too many people. Someone might step on me. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment