Monday 3 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Sixteen

We had a sleep in day. Because it is a holiday. I did not know that. 

Zita and I went for a late nice walk. We did not see anybody. It is not so hot today. Just no sunshine. Only not so pretty clouds. No nice fat as sheep clouds today. Oh well. 

We had fat toasts today. That is good.

Zita and Orlaith made Orlaith's for a special party beautiful dress all perfect. That is good.

I got in trouble this morning. About jumping on the windows. Because of the nasty squirrels. Again. I had to go and stay in the kitchen for a while. Oh well. I hate squirrels. It is known.

Craig and I played catch the ball a lots this afternoon. When he was not fixing all up old music machines. With smelly stuff. 

He was not a Viking today. He said he was way too busy. Oh well.

Niamh is still at Julia's other house. With all the boats. And the dance a lot friends. And the tasty treats. Ha.

We stayed up very late last night. To watch a way silly movie. It was too confusing everybody said. That is not right. 

They should just watch the nice detective from way far away England. He is not confusing. He always wears a hat. It is true. 

Zita had to go downtown. To find a store. To buy tiny baby Logan at sing happy birthday present book. With lots of pictures. And colours. That is good.

Orlaith and I went for a nice before my dinner walk. By ourselves. We did not get lost.

Zita could not come with us. She had to make Doctor Susan's house and nice and not so too hot. She is coming home tonight. From way far away England. But her aeroplane got all lost and is way way late. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I do not go on aeroplanes. Craig says they are too dangerous for nice dogs. Like me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment