Thursday 13 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Six

I had another very busy day. 

Niamh and Cara and Lee slept outside. In a tent. In Cara's backyard. Beside Mister Bill's backyard. Oh dear.

Mister Bill played his from the little island music way way loud. To scare away the lions who hide in the bushes. At night. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Zita and I had a nice walk. Went went on the nice quiet streets. To Emmet's old school. Our old streets are all full giant holes. You can not walk on them anymore. Oh dear.

When we got home we had fat toasts. All with the new special tasty jam. From Elliot and Gracie. In way far away. That is nice. And tasty. Ha.

Craig and I had toasts in bed last night. Good for us. 

Zita took Orliath to our nice dentist this morning. Because her extra teeth were all too sore. He fixed it all up. 

Craig said he was going to use a hammer. He did not. That is good. Craig is silly. Because he is old. Ha. 

The nice men brought all our newspapers to our house today. I did not bark at them this time. Good for me.

Our side yard is all full up with our newspaper. Now all the people will come to get them. To give them to all their friends. That is good. 

I will not bark at them. Maybe. If I remember. Oh well. 

There are giant trucks on my own corner. So big I can not see them all over. 

I went and had a nice nap on my comfy in the kitchen bed. A comfy nap is good for you. Craig told me. It is true. And tasty treats too. Ha. 

Niamh and all her friends helped with all the newspapers. To put them in all the big piles. That is good.

Craig and Emmet went out to see Emmet's nice doctor. To make sure he will be all better forever. That is good.

Everybody is going to Cara and Lee's house to eat tasty cook your own food outside tonight. Even Doctor Susan and  Mister Bill are going too. 

I am guarding the house tonight. All by myself. It is my job. I helped move the cars this morning. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment