Sunday 9 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Two

We had a big adventure last night.

Zita and Craig and I went for a nice walk. After our tasty dinner. 

Then we went to a nice only coffee restaurant. Me too. With outside tables. I had to guard craig and Zita. When they had their special coffees. And sticky cakes. Ha. Good for me. 

My friend Emmet did not come with us. He had to play his new game. With all his friends from all over. Too bad for him. 

It was all dark outside when we came back to our house. I pulled too much. Zita was sad. Me too. Oh well. We did not see any lions. Or giant raccoons. 

There are giant raccoons right beside the big building where Niamh used to go to dance a lot. They are bigger than Craig. 

They are not so scary. They do not move. They are just giant. With big fat tails. Ha. My tail is not so fat. Just little. 

We did not have a nice all sleep in day today. Oh well. 

Zita had to do her work for our nice newspaper. On the way fast computer. Not the little computers. Or the flat computers. Too many computers. It is known. 

The nice men will bring us all the newspapers to our house. This week. That is good. I will be a big help. I am a good helper. Zita told me. Good for me.

Niamh and Orliath came home today. From Mister Bill's little house beside the big lake. They went for lots of boat rides. And had milkshakes for dinner. That is what you do at Mister Bill's. Ha. 

Mister Bill has a house for his boats. It is all full of water. Ha. That is silly. People are silly. It will be a soggy house. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment