Wednesday 26 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Eight

We had another busy day.

Zita is very busy. It is a busy time for all the rascal ladies. 

Niamh and I I went for a nice walk. A way late walk. 

After she remembered to wake all up. Ha. Then I had my peanut butter treat lunch.

We are having a cheese party tonight. Because it is Cathy's sing happy birthday day. Ha good for us. 

All the Mahoney's and their friends are coming to our house. To make a tasty outside dinner. And eat cheese. Good for us.

Craig had to drive Niamh to the nice dentist and Zita drove Emmet to his nice university to buy his brand new books. Because university starts again. Next week. 

I guarded the house. When they were all away. All by myself. Ha.

Emmet is going to see his nice doctor at the nasty food hospital. Tomorrow. 

Because he says he is maybe a bit too sore. Oh dear. Maybe they will take more inside pictures. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when my friends go to the nasty food hospital. It is known. It makes it hard to get all comfortable at night. And too hard to sleep. 

We watched a long long movie last night. It was very loud. It is too hard to have a nice nap when there are way too loud movies on the television. It is known. 

It did not have any more silly raccoons in this movie. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment