Thursday 27 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Nine

It is a good day.

Zita and Emmet went to the nasty food hospital. To see Emmet's way nice doctor. 

They took more all inside Emmet pictures. There were no holes. It was all inside beautiful. Emmet was very happy. So were Zita and I. 

I talked to Mister Saint Newton last night. When everybody was all fast asleep. That is how you keep your friends all nice and safe. And nice smart doctors. It is known. 

Emmet's way nice doctor is a friend of Rachel's-going-to-be-a-doctor-in-Ireland family. That is nice. 

Nniamh and two dance a lot friends went on the bus. This morning. To Montreal. Montreal is a not so far away place. They want to see the old house where her friend is going to live. When she is at her nice university this year. 

They will go to way tasty restaurants. Only the not expensive ones. Because they do not have any money. Ha. 

Montreal has lots and lots and lots of tasty restaurants. And ladies shoe stores. Ha. 

Everybody there speaks French. I am French but I only speak dog. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

We had a tasty cheese party last night. With all the Mahoneys. We all sang the happy birthday song. With an all on fire cake too. 

When everybody was talking too much I went into the big bedroom to have a nice long nap. They were just talking all about the rascal's election. 

Craig does not like our important rascal. He does not have a nice dog. Only a cat. That is not right. You can not be a nice rascal without a nice brave dog to help you. It is known. 

Zita said I am the perfect cheese party dog. That is true. I got cheese with my breakfast this morning. Ha. 

Craig and I had toasts in bed. When he had his bath. Toasts in bed is my favourite. Good for me. 

Auntie Jane came to bring Emmet a nice funny card. With a present in it. Ha. 

She came to visit Craig's mother. It is her mother too. Just for a little day. To say hello. That is nice. 

Niamh is going to sleep in Montreal tonight. Not here in her comfy bed. Too bad for her. 

We will watch a new detective story on the television tonight. Without her. Too bad for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment