Friday 28 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Forty

It is a nice too quiet day. It is always too quiet when my friend Niamh is not here.

Zita and I had a way long walk last night. We saw the ducks in the not too big lake. And I got treats from the nice lady who leaves me treats. In the special just for nice dogs box. 

I had a drink too. I had to clean the bowl. Because the nasty squirrels put leaves in the water. I hate squirrels.

Zita had to go to an important rascal ladies meetings all morning. And in the afternoon too. I guarded the house. And Craig and Emmet.

Niamh sent me pictures of her tasty food. On the flat computer. From a nice not even a bit expensive restaurant. In Montreal. She did not sleep very much last night. She did not say why. Oh well. 

She will sleep in her own comfy bed tonight. That is good. 

Zita told me that my cheese party friends are coming to visit me. Soon. Maybe tomorrow. Ha. Good for me. 

They are bringing a young lady to go to Emmet's nice university. That is nice. They will bring all her clothes and everything too.

Maybe we will have another cheese party. That would be good. I like cheese.  

I am the best cheese party dog in the world. Zita told me. So it is true. Ha.

Zita and Craig and I watched a new detective last night. This detective is not so old. He is still from way far away. That is where all the nice detectives live. It is known.

We went all to bed early last night. Because going to the nasty food hospital makes everybody way tired. Even me. It is known.

Craig and Emmet are going to there today. To get a present for Zita bought Craig. They are not going to stay. That is good. 

There are giant noisy trucks on my corner. With giant diggers on top of them. They are too noisy. It is hard to have a nice nap when it is way too noisy. 

We are going to watch a new movie tonight. All of us. And me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment