Friday 20 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty

We did not go for our nice walk this morning. I did not want to go. I stayed on my nice cosy bed bed in the kitchen. It is way too cold out.

Zita had to go back to Niamh's dance a lot school. She forgot her lovely party shoes and her practice work letter. Oh dear. Craig says she is too busy. 

Niamh is going to a special giant party tonight. At her dance a lot school. She took her very beautiful party clothes with her. To school. People will get secret prizes tonight. Ha. 

Maybe my friend Niamh will win a secret prize. 

We went for a little walk after lunch. When it was not so way too cold out. I did not mind to much. 

Craig and Zita had to go to the not for very much money for breakfast store. To get brand new lights for the den. And cinnamon buns for Emmet. 

Only Emmet was here. He was downstairs in his comfy bedroom. He has the big tall light that used to be in the den. Before the not for Poppy sofa came. Oh well. 

I was in charge of the house. Ha. I got peanut butter treats. Good for me.

I saw my friend Zorro and professor Jill this afternoon. Emmet was going to talk to professor Jill. He had to find his very warm boots. When he found the boots they were all gone home. Oh well.

Zorro had his special just for him pants on. Because of the way too much cold. I have red keep your feet warm shoes. I do not like them so much. Oh well. 

Doctor Susan is way sick. She should not get sick. That is not right. It is known. The nasty flu caught her. Oh dear. 

Zita brought her medicine. Last night. The other doctor next door got her special just for nasty flu medicine. Oh dear.

They do not have a fierce dog to chase away all the nasty flues. Like me. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment