Saturday 28 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty Eight

Zita had I went for a nice walk this morning. It is not way too cold today. 

We had toasts when we got home. Ha.

It is a very quiet day. Saturday's are quiet days. There is no one here. Just me and Emmet. And Craig.

Niamh is at dance a lot. All day. 

Emmet is writing more interesting stories. All about the old Russians again. 

Someone shot a Russian rascal dead. On the street. Last night. Emmet told us. Oh dear. 

Old old Russians used to do that all the time. Oh dear. That is not right. 

We will tell Uncle Bill. He will be sad too. Uncle Bill likes things to be right. Like me. It is known. 

We do not shoot our rascals. That is good. 

No one will want to be rascals if you shoot them all dead. 

Who would Zita talk to on the telephone if one one wanted to be rascals. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Zita went out to lunch with Doctor Susan. Doctor Susan is not feeling all better yet. Oh dear. 

I am guarding Craig. He is in the den reading his book. I am resting on my cosy bed. And watching out my watching window. 

I had lettuce treats last night. Ha. I love lettuce treats. Craig says I will turn into a bunny. 

That is not nice. I am way too big. I do not hop. He is silly. That is why he cannot find the treasure. Too bad for him. 

Zita and I went for another nice walk this afternoon. With professor Jill and my friend Jamie. That is nice. I was not a soggy dog today. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment